Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday On Thursday


Who doesn't love quiche? My favorite is Quiche Lorraine. I love the fluffy eggs mixed with the cream, the homey saltiness of the bacon, and it is the only place I think Swiss cheese is acceptable.

As I sat down to eat a slice this morning I plugged it into my Weight Watchers calculator and learned that it represented almost half of my daily points. I looked down at it and I felt like it was looking up at me saying, "Please don't let me go to waste!" So, of course, I ate and it was totally worth it! Warm yumminess!

I know I missed Weigh-In Wednesday last week. I was in Missouri at my brother's Army graduation (more on that later) so I figured I would cut myself some slack on the posting. It has been a slow two weeks in the weight loss dept. Only 1/2 pound lost in two weeks but I am trying to get back on track. There were several days over the last 2 weeks that I didn't track my points and it turns out that it makes a huge difference. I feel a little discouraged but am comforting myself in the knowledge that if I track, I lose weight. I am sure I will have a much bigger loss to report next week!

45 pounds to go!

1 comment:

  1. Chin up! You're doing great. And that quiche was aaaaMAZING!

    ReplyDelete